For small companies with limited advertising budgets, SEO is usually enough. But if you have more to spend you may want to consider some of the following options:
- PPC - Pay per click is usually the preferred option for those on a tight budget that need guaranteed, trackable results.
- Paid Listings - Paid listings such as Yahoo Sponsored Listings or banner ads can be an effective method of online marketing, providing you have the budget.
- Newsletters - Ezines are a great way to keep customers interested, provided you do it right.
- Articles - Have something to say? Write it up and distribute it on more sites than just your own.
- Email Campaigns - Opt-in, opt-out, how are you supposed to do it?
- Affiliate Marketing - Not the multitudes of mirror sites variety but well positioned online partnerships.